Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings (Pressed Steel Cages)
NSK has high load rating "EW Series"
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings (Machined Brass Cages)
NSK has high load rating "EM Series"
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings (Molded Polyamide Cages)
Bearings with molded polyamide cages (ET type) can be used continuously at temperatures between -40 and 120℃. If the bearings are used in gear oil, nonflammable hydraulic oil or ester oil at a high temperature over 100℃, please contact NSK beforehand.
- Full-complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cageless, full-complement cylindrical roller bearings have the maximum possible number of rollers and can sustain much heavier loads than cylindrical roller bearings of the same size with cages. On the other hand, high-speed capability is inferior to the bearings with cages.
The open-type single- and double-row bearings are mostly used in general industrial applications at low speed and under heavy load, and the shielded-type double-row bearings are often used in crane sheaves.
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Sheaves
- Improved seal: Contact seal increases resistance to entry of water or foreign substances.
- High load capacity: When used as a sheave bearing, radial and axial load capacities are increased
- Corrosion resistance: Phosphate surface treatment improves resistance to rust.
- Easy to apply grease: Holes provided on inner ring facilitate grease replenishment, even while the bearing is mounted.
- Fewer surrounding parts: With snap rings for the outer ring, fewer parts are required around the bearing for a more cost-effective sheave.
PREVIOUS:Deep Groove Ball Bearings NEXT:Tapered Roller Bearings
ADD:Room 1701,17/F,HENAN BUILDING,NO.90 JAFFE ROAD,WANCHAI HONGKONG
TANCHIN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIES CO.,LIMITED
ADD:152 BEACH ROAD,#14-03,GATEWAY EAST, SINGAPORE 189721
TANCHIN INDUSTRIES PTE. LTD